A list of discounted hotels is also available on the Jalsa USA website, www.jalsasalana.us. These discounts are available until May 14, 2022. Please take advantage of that.
For the convenience of our guests, the registration portal is reopened so that you can register your loved ones. Although foreign guests are not invited, however, all family members, including the elderly who are staying at your home, whether they are US residents or not, are welcome to Jalsa. Unfortunately, if those people do not have a US member code we cannot register them online. However, they will be registered on-site with a temporary member code.
Please make your own judgment call. If you or any of your family members are immuno-compromised, we strongly urge you not to expose them.
Similarly, for vaccinated and unvaccinated people, we have the following advisory:
- For everyone’s protection, we will maintain some level of physical distancing at the event. If you or any member of your family are pre-registered for the event and have provided proof of vaccination, you will proceed straight to the security desk for entry, as long as you have Jama’at’s Permanent ID Card. If you do not have an ID card, you have to stop by the Registration Desk for a temporary ID Card.
- If you have not pre-registered for the event but are vaccinated, you may register now online to avoid long lines, or you can register on-site and then proceed to the security desk for entry.
- If you are unvaccinated, you are still welcome. However, you must first complete an on-site COVID-19 test, which takes about 10-15 minutes to complete. Once a negative result is confirmed, you can complete the registration on-site, and then you may proceed to the security desk for entry.
WE MUST CAUTION YOU THAT IF ANY FAMILY MEMBER IS FOUND TO BE COVID POSITIVE, WHOLE FAMILY WILL BE REQUESTED TO QUARANTINE AND LEAVE THE PREMISES.
- Wearing a mask during the event is mandatory and please maintain caution when masks are off during the meal breaks.
Jazak’Allah and we look forward to hosting you!
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted how we work and attend small and large gatherings. Therefore, to ensure the well-being and health of the Jalsa participants, we will are asking you to adhere to the guidelines put forth if you wish to attend Jalsa this year.
It is highly recommended for all volunteers and participants (unless younger than 5 years of age) of Jalsa Salana USA to be vaccinated against COVID-19. You will need to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 at the time of online registration or registration on site before entering the Jalsa Gah.
According to the CDC, you are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks (14 days) after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 2 weeks (14 days) after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
- 2 weeks (14 days) after you received the full series of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine (not placebo) in a clinical trial
- 2 weeks (14 days) after you received 2 doses of any “mix-and-match” combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart
If you are eligible for a booster shot, it is highly recommended that you get one especially if you are forty (40) years of age, or younger than 40 years of age but have any medical condition that puts you at high risk of getting sick in case of a COVID-19 infection (Immunocompromised status due to any cause, obesity, pre-existing lung, heart, kidney or liver disease).
If you are not vaccinated against COVID-19 due to some reason, then you will be required to have a negative COVID-19 Antigen test at the site (We will provide the facility to perform the test free of cost) before you can enter the Jalsa Gah. If your or any of your household family member’s COVID-19 Antigen test is positive, then you and your family won’t be allowed to attend the Jalsa.
The health and safety of our members are essential to us; therefore, we will require that you follow our COVID-19 guidelines during this year’s Jalsa. Please continue to pray for the success of Jalsa. JazakAllah, for your cooperation.
Online registration is required to attend this year’s Jalsa. You can use the registration forms to inform us of:
- Health Requirements
- Dietary Restrictions
- Accommodation Needs
- Transportation Needs
AMC USA Card Requirement
The AMC USA cards are required to attend all events at the Jalsa. Therefore, please bring your AMC USA cards for all family members and safeguard them, as we will not issue temporary cards at the Jalsa Gah. If you or a family member does not have the AMC USA cards, you can get them from the US Tajneed portal.
The 73rd Jalsa Salana USA will be held from
July 14th-16th, 2023.