Etiquette of Attending Jalsa Salana
Jalsa participants should:
- Pray for the safe travel of all members to and from Jalsa.
- Try to portray the true and beautiful image of the Jamaat, especially to our guests.
- Cooperate with Khuddam on duty to help you park in appropriate spaces.
- Register as soon as you come to Jalsa and put on your name badge.
- Notify security about any suspicious characters not wearing a badge.
- Offer Salat in congregation at designated times.
- Observe proper mosque etiquette when in the prayer area.
- Listen quietly during the recitation of the Holy Quran.
- Not disturb others by talking among yourselves during the formal sessions.
- Attend Jalsa sessions in marquees at proper times.
- Do not visit the dining, bazaar, or exhibition areas during formal sessions.
- Not waste food and keep the dining area clean.
- Keep the bathrooms clean and report any nonfunctional bathrooms ASAP.
- Be courteous to fellow attendees of the Jalsa.
- Show respect to your elders and act in a kind manner to those younger than you.
- Not waste time in idle gossip but spend their spare time remembering Allah.
- Wear Islamic clothing. Men and women should cover their heads.
- Women must observe Purdah and men must observe Ghaze-Basr (lowering of the eyes).
- Families should fix their meeting points beforehand to avoid crowding.
- Make sure that children, as well as teenagers, are at their best behavior.
- Mothers should come prepared and bring formula, supplies, and diapers, etc for their infants.
- Constantly pray for the success of the Jalsa.
Parking and Drop Off
Please note the following regarding Jalsa parking:
- The Jalsa site has open marked parking for every car.
- Please listen and follow all directions from Jalsa parking & security staff.
- If you are driving to Jalsa, please proceed directly to the parking lots.
- Park your cars properly to ensure that the available parking spaces are used efficiently.
- At the end of the day, please take your family with you back to the parking lot in order to reduce congestion and traffic in and around the Jalsa Gah.
Additional important information regarding Jalsa:
- Members will not be allowed to bring any luggage into the Farm Show Complex; all luggage must be checked in at the lobby. Tickets will be provided for the luggage and can be picked up anytime from a secure location.
- Members with handbags, camera cases or anything similar will have them inspected by Jalsa Security so it is recommended to carry as little as possible to avoid congestion. It is also requested that all members comply with the Jalsa Staff to ensure a smooth and successful Jalsa Salana.
- Certain lanes will be designated as drop-off lanes. Drop-off will be available for Lajna as well as elderly, disabled or other persons unable to walk from the parking lot.
Car Rental Information
The Jalsa Transportation team is working to make arrangements with rental car companies to get a discount for our members renting cars to attend this year Jalsa Salana. We’ll Update This Soon-
Please Check Again Later!
Lunch and dinner will be provided at the Jalsa site along with tea during the Jalsa. There will be non-spicy, non-Pakistani options available as well. InshaAllah, we will also serve breakfast at the Jalsa Gah. On Saturday and Sunday breakfast will be available from 8:00 am – 9:30 am.
As an integral part of the Jalsa Salana, the Ziafat team serves meals and hospitality services to Jalsa attendees. Volunteers are essential to the Ziafat team as they contribute their time, energy, and positive energy to various tasks, such as serving meals and maintaining cleanliness.
By joining the Ziafat team, you embrace the chance to be a part of a dedicated community that fosters unity, creates a warm atmosphere, and leaves a lasting impact on the hearts and minds of all who attend.
If you require a commercial stall in the Jalsa Salana bazaar, please complete the following form:
Exhibition and Book Store
The Exhibition and Book Store will be set up inside the halls of the Farm Show Complex where the Jalsa is being held. Members are welcome to visit the Exhibition and Book Store as often as possible, along with their guests (except during the Salat and Jalsa programs). Visiting hour schedules will be posted at each entrance. A book stall will also be arranged on-site for purchase.
Hazri Nigrani/Volunteer Management
We are seeking volunteers from every Jammat from dates July 11-16 2023. Please sign up today!!!
“Our work is to spread the message of Islam and an inherent part of Islam is peace. Today, there is a great deal of disturbance and conflict in the world, but that will never stop us from our mission.”
– Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad (aba)
Looking for something you don’t see? Fill out the form below and our team will be happy to respond to your queries!
The 74th Jalsa Salana USA will be held from
June 28th-30th, 2024.