Looking for transportation-related information?
The information below provides some details about Jalsa transportation. If you need more information, please reach out to the transportation department using the following information.
Transportation to/from the Airport:
- The transportation team will start the services on Thursday, July 13th, 2023, Inshallah.
- The airports serviced by the transportation team in the order of preference are as follows:
- Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) and Baltimore/Washington International (BWI) are the preferred airports for this year’s Jalsa Salana, USA.
- Please plan additional time for your trip to reach the Jalsa Gah while requesting Transportation service from these three Airports.
- All airport transportation needs must be indicated to Nazim Transportation before July 2nd, 2023.
Transportation to/from the Train Station:
- Harrisburg Amtrak Station (HAR) is the preferred train station for this year’s USA Jalsa Salana. The Jalsa Gah is less than three (3) miles from the train station.
- All transportation needs from train stations should be indicated on the Transportation Request form or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 2nd, 2023.
Transportation to/from the Bus Station:
- Transportation will be available from the Greyhound Bus Station, located at 411 Market St., Harrisburg, PA 17101. The Jalsa Gah is about four (4) miles from the Bus Station.
Transportation to/from Hotels:
- Transportation to and from hotels will primarily be available for hotels with which the Jalsa team has negotiated rooms.
- Transportation to other hotels will be available on a minimal basis. Therefore, guests should try to arrange their own vehicles or share rides.
Other Transportation Available:
- Transportation will also be available to and from Bait-ur-Rehman in Silver Spring, MD.
- Pick-up from Bait-ur-Rehman will be on Friday, July 14th, at 9 am sharp.
- Return to Bait-ur-Rehman on Sunday, June 16th at 3 pm SHARP.
“If an Ahmadi truly understands the blessings of Jalsa and then makes every effort to receive these blessings, and accumulates the transformations that each annual convention brings about in him, them he will progress towards a new standard in Taqwa (righteousness) each year, which will eventually lead him to the point where the Promised Messiah (as) wished to see us.”
– Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad (aba)
Frequently Asked Questions
How and where to submit Transportation Request?
All transportation requests must be submitted through the Transportation Request Form here: Transportation Request Form
Which airport is ideal for International Guests?
Baltimore International (BWI) and Dulles International (IAD) are the best travel airports for international guests.
What are the best airports to come to for Jalsa Salana USA 2023?
Harrisburg International (MDT) is the closest and the fastest airport, and Baltimore International (BWI) airport is the ideal airport for Jalsa Salana USA 2023.
The 74th Jalsa Salana USA will be held from
June 28th-30th, 2024.